Your Personal Chicago SEO Expert
More than 10 years of experience.
Worked with local business and multi-million companies.
Long record of happy clients.
Some of the Amazing Clients I’ve Worked With
Let's Give Your Business A Real Fighting Chance
No fluff. No time-wasting. No nonsense.
Complete analysis of your website. Great way to diagnose what’s needed fixing and to determine priorities. First step to making your website healthy.
The core of any business’s SEO. Includes both audit of your website and completing an in-depth one year strategy for growing your income through organic traffic.
My professional expertise at your disposal. You will have me, overlooking the entire SEO process, making sure everything is in place and on track.
If you have a business, you need to have an online presence.
That being said, there are several reasons why having your own website is not enough. Let’s take a look at some of the ways that search engine optimization can help you with your business, along with hiring a Chicago SEO expert company.
SEO is the process of getting more web traffic through search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. When someone searches for something related to your product or service, you want your website to be among the first ones they see on their list of results.
Why You Need SEO
As consumers are looking for products and services online these days, it’s important to have a strong web presence. And let’s face it, competition in Chicago is fierce.
Without SEO, your site might not even show up when potential customers and clients search for what you offer.
It can be difficult to get people to come directly to your website by itself; instead, they will likely seek the information they want through search engines like Google. This is why search engine optimization is so key – it’s how you get your site to rank highly (and thus be more visible) on search result pages.
Benefits of SEO
It can seem like an overwhelming task, but the benefits of taking advantage of search engine optimization are well worth it. Some of them include:
- Making your business more accessible. When people are searching online, they will be much more likely to use a search engine than to seek out a specific site unless they make a habit of it.
- Getting qualified leads from prospective customers or clients that you may not have been able to reach otherwise.
- Growing your business through referrals as other people notice the search rankings your site receives.
- Spreading brand awareness as you will have a larger online presence, increasing the chances that people will recognize your business and remember to seek you out in person or online for products or services that you offer.
Benefits of SEO for Small Businesses
SEO can be a great way to help small businesses compete with larger competitors. In order to succeed, you need to be able to build a strong online presence and SEO can help you do that.
- It’s less expensive than other kinds of advertising or marketing strategies.
- You will have more control over your own success since it takes some time for SEO to begin working.
- For many businesses, staying active online is becoming a necessity in order to survive and grow.